Hank Sr
![]()
Hank Jr
Hank III
![]()
who would have thought...
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
they (not sure who, I heard it at a concert) tried to start a rumor that Kid Rock was Hank Williams illigitimate child.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Yeah, that has been going around for quite some time.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Is that really Hank III? Or is that just someone from one of Nola's deathmetal bands?
I'll always want a little more than I already have.
Its really him, he plays bass for SuperJointRitual.
cool, hank sr is still the best
Hokie Hokie Hi Tech Tech VPI
<blockquote>In reply to:
Or is that just someone from one of Nola's deathmetal bands?
[/quote]
I guess you could say, both, actually.![]()
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
And they was jealous of his daddy too, when he came to the Grand Ole Opry , Ernest Tubb
Bookmarks